27 Oct Sunday Sip & Paint Session | Sunday 23rd Feb
This workshop is aimed at connecting with your creativity, with friends, and meeting new ones while learning the steps to make your very own contemporary “Still Life” painting – “a piece that features an arrangement of inanimate objects as its subject such as fruit and flowers
You supply the wine or your favourite beverage, and we’ll provide all the materials including a 30 x 40cm canvas, paints, easel, apron, glassware and even the soulful tunes.
Both Narelle and Sharon hold Degrees in the Visual and Fine Arts, are full time practicing artists and members of the Lennox Arts Collective. They both offer various art classes at the gallery. Collectively they have knowledge and experience in a variety of art disciplines.
- Sunday 23rd February 3.30 – 6.30pm
- $80 including paints, 30 x 40cm canvas, apron, art materials & tuition
- Bring along your own bottle of creativity to appreciate while you paint
- Small class size so book early | Sharon 0424279800
- Held at Lennox Arts Collective, 2/72 Ballina St, Lennox Head
- All levels welcome